"Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail."

~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Much Needed Update

It is definitely time to give an update.  I am amazed at how fast time flies.  It has been over a month since my last post and yet it doesn't quite feel like a month has gone by.

During the last month my school has hosted the Northern Lights Junior Games.  It was quite a week and I felt extremely proud to be a part of such an event.  The students and coaches from every school put their heart and soul into each sporting, cultural, and fine arts performance.  It was an extremely tiring week but it was definitely worth it.

Currently, I am on my April break.  I'm off for the next 12 days and I'm counting down the hours and minutes until I meet up with my family in Sunny Florida.  As I type this, their journey has already begun.  They are driving down south and all I can think of is how much I wish I was with them.  Only two more days.

Once I'm back .... only 2 1/2 months and I'll be home for the summer and I'm sure the time will just fly by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment