"Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail."

~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

This Just In

My mom told me tonight that I need to write a new blog.  So .... here I am, trying to think of something clever, witty and utterly brilliant to write about.  The truth is, I've got nothing.  My weekend was spent visiting with friends and playing Rockband (Beatles Rockband actually) ... but this isn't anything new.  I had a not-so-good day on Monday but I don't really feel like writing about that either.  I will let you know that I had a fairly productive weekend setting up my new teacher website.  If you are interested at all feel free to check it out; you might be curious to see the kind of things I'm doing with my classes.  Keep in mind; however, that this is a website in progress and any suggestions or ideas would be greatly appreciated. 

Website:  http://teacherweb.com/SK/LaLocheCommunitySchool/MsGreensides/index.html

P.S.  To all my family and friends who read this .... I miss you and love you all very much! 

1 comment:

  1. I can sympathize--I had a lot of trouble in the beginning finding entertaining things to blog about. Eventually I decided that my life is just generally boring and reconcilled myself to the fact that sometimes my posts will be irregular. Many of my posts are just observations on life and not about any particular event. Some bloggers have guest bloggers when they're having a dry spell--maybe you can get some of your new friends and co-workers to help you out! Good luck, and we miss you, too! :)

    ReplyDelete