"Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail."

~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Saturday, November 20, 2010

29 Days

Well, the countdown is officially on - 29 days from now I will be flying home for the holiday season. I'm already making plans and trying to figure out how I am going to fit everything and everyone in while trying to experience some relaxation. On the agenda so far: skiing with my cousin, dress shopping for Maggie's wedding (how many days?), trip to London to see Pegster, New Years party at the RGI with the best family and friends ever, and recovering from New Years party. Of course enjoying the benefits of city life, such as, restaurants, shopping, and movies will also be part of the agenda. Despite the worry of fitting it all in I still cannot wait to get home to see everyone and experience the feeling of 'home'. Bring on the holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment