"Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail."

~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Friday, November 26, 2010

Lost Cat!


For those of you who have been to my house or seen the pictures you know that it is very small. There are very few places for my darling kitty cat, Chloe, to hide. Today, after waking from a short nap, I couldn't find her. The door to my bedroom was shut but still I looked under the bed, in the closet, and behind all dressers. No cat. The spare room door was shut, yet, I looked under the bed, in the closet, behind the desk and dresser. No cat! The bathroom door was shut; however, I felt the need to check. NO CAT! I looked all over the main room and in all crooks and crannies and I truly began to worry. I started to second guess myself, wondering if she had gotten outside without me knowing. Worried that she was out in the wild where she would be no match for the wild dogs and massive ravens I started to get my outside gear on prepared to go searching. That is when I saw it ... a quick movement where there should be no movement at all. Where did I find her?


No comments:

Post a Comment