"Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail."

~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Saskatchewan Bound

I never thought that I would actually have a blog. This past year in teacher's college my computer prof insisted that my class each create our own blog so "Random Rantings" was born. This page has been sitting idle now for months but now it seems like it has a purpose.

In two days, yes, two days I will be moving to northern Saskatchewan. I have accepted my first teaching position and in less then a month I will be standing in front of my first class. High school students beware, Ms Greensides is on her way.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the blog, and good luck with the job! :)

    I know you'll be awesome at both if you want to be... ;)

    ReplyDelete