"Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail."

~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Friday, December 18, 2009

Twas the Night Before .... My Flight Home

I'm sitting in my hotel room in Saskatoon and I really should be relaxing.  What am I doing you may ask if I'm not relaxing?  I'm cleaning up after my cute little adorable kitty cat.  I had no idea such a little creature could get in so much trouble in one room.  Since we've checked in Chloe has destroyed one roll of toilet paper, hidden all of the coffee stir sticks around the room, spilled my Big Gulp and chewed one of my room keys.  I am about to leave to meet friends for dinner and honestly I am afraid of what I will return to.  Hopefully, she will not destroy the room. 

Despite Chloe's antics, my mood has not been dampened.  I'm going home tomorrow and the excitement is building.  I only hope I'll be able to sleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment