"Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail."

~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Home Sweet Home

15 teaching days + 19 non-teaching days + 3 days until Maggie arrives in Saskatoon + 3 traveling days = 40 days until I'm home

It's a beautiful day here in La Loche; the sun is shining and the temperature is perfect. It's a great day for a road trip, thus, I can't help but think about the one I'll be on in 37 days. Although the road trip will technically begin the day I leave La Loche the true fun will not commence until my cousin Maggie arrives in Saskatoon. I've been checking mapquest and CAA's trip tik to figure out the best route home. Really it'll all come down to which way Suzy, our GPS guide, will take us. The route doesn't even matter. What matters is the wonderful company I will have with me and the final destination. My excitement is definitely building ... only 40 days ... just 40 days ...

No comments:

Post a Comment